Friends, many of you have through time, asked me for guidance on how to work with your jewels of awareness and shortcomings, and I have always given you my guidance freely. However, all too often I still see most of you becoming ever so SERIOUS in your learning, so much so that you turn your learning into a burden of grim determination, instead of EN-JOYING the bright ADVENTURE of LEARNING about self. So to help you shift the focus Russell and I are going to give you a new set of guidelines in working with your jewels and shortcomings. But before you see this as a joke, remember the words of Shakespeare, quote, "Many a true word spoken in jest!"
Numerology : Lesson #1
- Since we last spoke this apprentice has reached rock bottom and
has started to dig.
- I would not allow this apprentice to breed.
- This apprentice is not so much of a has-been, but more a
- This apprentice works well when under constant supervision and
cornered like a rat in a trap.
- When this apprentice opens her mouth, it seems that it is only
to change feet.
- He would be out of his depth in a parking lot puddle.
- This young apprentice has delusions of adequacy.
- He sets low personal standards and then consistently fails to
- This apprentice is depriving a village somewhere of an
- This apprentice should go far, and the sooner she starts, the
- Got a full 6-pack, but lacks the plastic thing to hold it all
- A gross ignoramus - 144 times worse than an ordinary
- She doesn't have ulcers, but she's a carrier.
- I would like to go hunting with him sometime.
- He's been working with glue too much.
- He would argue with a signpost.
- He brings a lot of joy whenever he leaves the room.
- He has one loose screw; all the others having been lost.
- If you see two people talking and one looks bored, she's the
- A photographic memory but with the lens cover glued on.
- A prime candidate for natural de-selection.
- Donated his brain to science before he was done using it.
- Gates are down, the lights are flashing, but the train isn't
- Has two brains: one is lost and the other is out looking for
- If he were any more stupid, he'd have to be watered twice a
- If you give him a penny for his thoughts, you'd get
- If you stand close enough to him, you can hear the ocean.
- It's hard to believe that he beat out 1,0000,000 other
- One neuron short of a synapse.
- Some drink from the fountain of knowledge; he only
- Takes him 2 hours to watch 60 minutes.
- The wheel is turning, but the hamster is dead.
- He took an IQ test and the results were negative.